1.The NSCHA reserves the right to make any changes and or amendments to any rules, regulations or terminology as deemed necessary.
2.Producer agrees the NSCHA is a sanctioning body and assumes no responsibility or liability for the safety and well-being of show producers, staff members, participants, spectators or any livestock at NSCHA events. Furthermore, the Producer will make every effort to ensure the safety of said staff members, participants, spectators and all livestock at all NSCHA sanctioned events.
3. Producer agrees to make every effort to ensure that all livestock used or participating at all NSCHA events will be treated in a humane and ethical manner and that the NSCHA will not be responsible or liable for such matters.
4. Producer agrees to uphold and adhere to all NSCHA rules and regulations.
5. Producer will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that all riders/contestants have a current year NSCHA membership.
6. Producer will monitor through him/herself, the show secretary and/or judge that all horses and riders are entered in accordance with NSCHA rules.
7. Producer agrees to provide the NSCHA with all contestant information such as rider rating and membership form to be completed and signed by contestant/member and approved by NSCHA Producer or Director. Producers also agree to be responsible for collecting membership fees and forwarding to the NSCHA with membership application.
8. Producer will provide the NSCHA with all show and class results and collect and forward to NSCHA a fee of $3.00 per contestant per ride, ($6.00 per team).
9. During the event, Producer agrees to display all banners and promotional material for NSCHA and NSCHA national sponsors. Furthermore, the Producer agrees to make periodic promotional announcements for the NSCHA and NSCHA national sponsors.
10. Producer agrees that show dates are binding and may not be canceled for any reason other than a verified medical emergency and/or severe weather. Any show that is canceled after it has been scheduled and does not meet the above conditions will incur a $100 cancellation fee.
11. By signing this document as the Producer, I agree to all the above mentioned terms, conditions, rules and regulations.
Electronic Signature (*)